Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Homekeeper's Journal 3/10/10




In My Kitchen..... Not much today, Wednesday is church night so we always have something simple for dinner. Tonight is Hot Dogs and Macaroni and Cheese.

With Our Marriage..... Peter and I are trying to working in date nights every now and then. We have such a great time together!

With the Children..... Homeschool work in winding down. We are trying to add more chores for the boys.

What I've Been Reading.... KJV Bible, "Cheaper By the Dozen", "The Potluck Catering Club" Series

What I've Been Noticing..... I've been noticing different ways I need to organize and freshen up our home. I want to love it, not just live in it.

On the Back Burner of my mind...... VBS, Spring, and Vacation!

In the Deepest Darkest Recesses..... Dealing with my shortcomings and learning to realize how much God loves me.

Christian Homekeeper Network

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.